AWARDS AND SCHOLARSHIPS:
- Received “AIMS-IRMA Outstanding Management Teacher Award” on 26th Dec 2016, at AIMS-14 conference which was inaugurated in MICA by the Director IIMA. Received the award from Prof. RC Natarajan, Director, IRMA, Anand
- Received the Best Teacher Award from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada for the academic years 2009-2013
- Received Ugadi Puraskaram State Award– 2012 in recognition of outstanding accomplishments and contributions in the realm of “Teaching, Administration & Research” given by the ASPIRE & SEWS, a State level organization.
- Received Life Time Achievement Award from Indian Institute of Management and Education for achievements in the field of Education in the year 2006.
- Recipient of National Merit Scholarship for two years Post Graduate Level, Department of Education, Ministry of Human Resources Development, Govt. of India.
- Received Telugu Vigyanaparithosakam (merit scholarship) Scholarship for three years, at Graduate Level, Andhra Pradesh State Government.
Prof. P. Srinivas Subbarao Received the Best Boot Camp Award from the Honorable Chief Minister of Odisha Shri Naveen Patnaik on 13th April 2018 basing on the highest number of student Ideas (535 ideas) and participation among all the Universities and colleges in the state of Odisha.
Received the BEST PAPER AWARD for the paper entitled “Organization Culture, Knowledge sharing behavior and innovation capabilities: Evidence from Indian SME” presented in “Business Transformation Through Strategy and Innovation” conference at BIITM, Bhubaneswar on 11th July 2018.